Apply to Stanford Plastic Surgery
A Message to our Prospective Program Applicants
Thank you for your interest in our Residency Program. The Stanford Plastic Surgery Residency-Training Program is a participant in the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). Please refer to the ERAS website to complete your application for our program. Our application deadline is October 1, 2021.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2021
The following information should be submitted through ERAS for our program:
• ERAS application form
• Medical school transcript
• National Board scores - Part I
• Minimum of 3 letters of recommendation (if possible, at least 1 from a plastic surgeon)
• We would appreciate a recent photograph if available
• Other material, such as the Dean's letter, is not expected until later in the year
Applicants wishing to arrange clinical rotations/clerkships before October 1st should submit their residency application material (as listed above) through ERAS. You should then contact the Office of Student Affairs at Stanford regarding obtaining a clerkship application. These rotations will be offered as long as slots remain available. Their web site address is: http://medfishbowl.stanford.edu/ and their telephone number is (650) 498-7619.
Please see the links at left for more information and answers to frequently asked questions about the program.