Educational conferences are held on Tuesdays, typically consisting of two sessions:
- 4:30pm - 5:30pm | Resident Didactic Session
- 5:45pm - 6:45pm | Grand Rounds
As these conferences are a key component of all our educational programs, Residents, Fellows, and medical students are expected to attend regularly. Members of the Stanford Plastic Surgery faculty also routinely avail themselves of these opportunities for professional development, as do our Adjunct and Affiliated faculty members and medical faculty from other areas of the Department of Surgery.
Most Grand Rounds talks are open to our colleagues from across Stanford, and also to medical professionals in the community who are interested in the wide range of Plastic Surgery topics represented in each annual series.
Information & Locations
- LPCH Auditorium (725 Welch Road)
- Plastic Surgery - Chase Library (770 Welch Rd Suite 400)
- Clark Center - Room S360 (318 Campus Drive)
Call us at (650) 723-5824 or email: Christine Reyes-Santos